Jobs & Internships
Danu Organic is a small business in June 2019 on a mission to bring healthy clothing to people. Our objective is to pursue production of the healthiest clothes in the world at a scale that makes them accessible. Our designs reflect the beauty of the human body and the durability of the earth that gives us our fibers and colors. Below you can stay up-to-date with positions we are currently hiring for.
To apply, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a résumé and cover letter. Cover letter can just be the body of the email.
We Are Currently Hiring:
Los Angeles Brand Ambassador - part time - Los Angeles, California
Role & Responsibilities:
- Attend events such as farmer's markets, Mercado Sagrado and in-store pop-ups in the Los Angeles area
- Creatively design event displays to be beautiful and informative
- Keep event inventory organized and well-managed in our studio
- Capture occasional photos/videos of events and customers for our social media
- Seek out and apply for events and spaces where we could share Danu Organic
- Occasionally represent Danu Organic at wholesale tradeshows
Suggested Skills & Qualifications:
- Love for slow, sustainable fashion.
- Interest in sustainable living, slow fashion, community building and good design.
- About 5-20 hours of work per week. Can be more or less hours as you need.
- Start date ~ December 3rd at Mercado Sagrado with Sarah Danu or anytime after December 3rd
- Very flexible hours and scheduling
- Can also be an internship if college credit is desired