We are creating clothing that is healthy for our bodies, the earth and everybody involved in the growing and making process of our garments.
- We believe there is no neutral. Whenever possible, our clothing is climate positive and actually contributes to healing the soil, water, air and ecosystems our earth.
- We create clothing that adds extraordinary value to our customers lives. Our clothes have longevity, timeless style and feel wonderful to wear. Our clothes make the wearer feel happy and healthy.
- We are transparent, empowering our customers to make decisions that align with their intentions with all information available to us.
- We take responsibility for repurposing, proper composting and disposal of our garments through our circularity program and good, honest, thorough customer education.
- By creating clothing with heirloom plants, we safeguard biodiversity to create a resilient planet.
- Our clothing is only as good as it's components, so we consider thoroughly each ingredient that goes into our garments.
- We are committed to constant expansion and learning around the intersection of sustainability, social justice and fashion. We amplify and contribute a percentage of profits to people and groups fighting for equality for BIPOC, LBGTQ+ and other marginalized communities.
- We do our best, through forming actual relationships with the people involved, to ensure people are not exploited in the making of our products.
- Our relationships internally, with our customers, sewists, farmers and every person who interacts with Danu Organic is based on reciprocal relationship rather than sheer capitalism.
- We strive to create a business structure that endures for centuries without losing its values.
- We focus on the details. From ensuring our tags are printed with plastic free ink to taking time to sew excellent, durable seams, the impact of every detail is considered.
- We bring curiosity to every aspect of Danu Organic with and the intention of improving the impact of our offerings and creating a new paradigm for the business of fashion.